Jan 7, 2012

Juice Box Photos

Over the break I finished off my first roll of the Juice Box Camera. I noticed a lot of the pictures turned out a bit dark. Probably because it hasn't been sunny at all. (but I kept taking pictures anyways) The few pictures I took in the day time, when it was sunny came out awesome though! They all have these sweet light leaks on the left side of the photos.

"Hey. Hey Cap, I wanna take your picture. Look at me! Hey! Cap. Cap. Captain! Caaaap!"
p.s. Just so you know, that's not a muzzle. It's a dog leader.

Early in the morning. Heading to work, I think.

At the park.

At the dog park again. The colours over the water look so pretty.
I might put the Juice Box away for now. I will, for sure be using it like crazy over the warmer months though!

2 comments:

  1. Captain is so cute and has such a handsome little face,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such interesting photos! I think they turned out rather superb and unique. I've never heard of a 'juice box camera' before, but now I am certainty intrigued! ❤

    ...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a lovely note the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...