Feb 21, 2012

Nail Art 26: Teeth


Sorry for the not-so-good picture quality for these ones. I took these at my old job, (these nails are a few months old) using the lights instead of using the natural light from my window like I usually do. So I just took a lot of pictures, hoping at lease one or two would be good enough.
I like teeth.










The teeth were supposed to be soild white but the new top coat made it all crackly. I thought it looked kinda cool so I left them. The teeth on my right hand ended up looking so bad!

6 comments:

  1. I am diggin your nails! I am so bad at it! I always try to do something extravagant but it always turns out so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. I can't even deal with this, it's too much! AMAZING!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen teeth before in regard to nail art, ahah. nonetheless - cuuute!

    btw, giveaway going on at my blog :)

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com/2012/02/dorothy-explorr-giveaway-giveaway.html

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...