Mar 14, 2012

Cupcakes for Jessa

Not too long ago I was contacted by Jessa of Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa to do a small design for her blog/shop. She contacted me at a perfect time too, since I had just finished the contract with my last job and had a few weeks of spare time. So below are a few sketches and the finished digital designs I ended up doing for her.
I loved drawing these cause cupcakes and cute girls are so fun to draw!
The sketches, I really liked the ones on the left.
I think pink and yellow go so well together, don't you?
I really like how the strawberries and cute little heart lace on the dress turned out. :]
This was just something extra I did for fun, for Jessa. I just felt like drawing a few more cupcakes.
And Jessa was awesome enough to do a few posts about my artwork over on her blog as well. Check them out here, here and here. :]

1 comment:

  1. just found your blog via Jessa's blog and had to stop by and say how cute the avatars you created are. Really love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...