Mar 28, 2012

Things I'm looking forward to...

I made this GIF a while ago and it's just been sitting there in my drafts. I randomly found it and it got me thinking about spring and summer.
There's a lot of things I'm looking forward to in the months to come, like; going for longer walks with Captain, visiting the beach, swimming, taking more pictures, taking more instax pictures outside, sunshine, warm windy days, not having to wear a jacket, cute dresses, sandals, drawing outside, capris, ice cream, iced caps, sprinklers, visiting the zoo, sleeping with the fan and A/C on, maybe getting a shorter hair cut, planning/getting my next tattoo, painting more, fan expo, bike rides, visiting friends, road trips, picking flowers, running away from bees, opening all the windows, finding shade on those really hot days, really cold glasses of water, seeing baby animals, possibly camping with the family, kite flying, and so much more but I can't really think of anymore right now.
 
 
What are you looking forward to now that it's getting warmer?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...