Apr 30, 2012

Movies of April Review

Wrath of the Titans
This movie was pretty good. Lots of action, just like Clash of the Titans. I don't really have much to say about this one. I liked it but I wasn't amazed  by it and I probably won't go out of my way to buy it. I really liked the second half of the movie more though. So much action and great effects!
The Cabin in the Woods
After I watched the trailer I was so set on not going to see this one. It looked so lame. But I did end up seeing it and it was awesome! It basically makes fun of horror movies, but in a not-so-obvious way. I loved this movie. I love when I go into a movie thinking it'll suck and I end up loving it so much. The last 15 minutes were awesome!
Titanic (3D)
I had to go see it. I just had to. I don't remember if I went to see this one in theatres when it first came out (because going to the movies was a treat for us, growing up. I didn't start keeping up with what was out in the theatre until my mid high school years.) It's probably safe to say we probably didn't but I remember when my mom came home after work with the VHS movies, two tapes! Oh we watched it so many times. Obviously seeing it for the first time, I was a lot younger. I laughed a lot of parts that, now I see them as more serious. Anyways I didn't go to see this for the 3D, (infact I didn't really notice it) I went to go see it on the big screen.

P.s. Also went to see 21 Jump Street a second time. And yes I laughed almost as much as I did when I saw it the first time. :]

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I felt the first time I saw the trailer for Cabin in the Woods. Just kind of looked stupid, but I ended up seeing it and absolutely loving it! I kind of want to go see it again, hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...