Apr 16, 2012

A paint-kind-of-weekend

I finally caught up a bit on my work which means I finally got a weekend off! (after, about over a month of working through weekends.) It was a pretty relaxing weekend. I won't lie I did end up doing a little bit of work but nothing serious. I spent most of the weekend painting, sewing and playing some Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii.
I know my painting table is messy but I love it! I don't think I'll show you what I've been painting...just yet. But you can guess if you'd like. :]
Justin did some painting of his own too. Look how messy the other room is, guess that's what happens when I can't find something!
I also painted my nails, (pink and gold half moons) and I loved them. I was so excited to take some pictures of them. But then I checked my emails, noticed I had basically no work. I got too excited and decided (without thinking) to get my paints out and get messy. Wasn't till later I noticed I couldn't get the paints completely off my nails and ruined my cute design. Bummer. But atleast the paints look really cute and colourful on my fingers?

What did you do over the weekend?

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...