Jun 6, 2012

I like handmade bows

I've been really into bows this year, I've been slowly collecting more and more. And more specifically handmade bows! I like wearing them because I feel a little more 'dressed up' when I put them on even If Im just wearing jeans and a t-shirt ...and I'm going to the movies. Plus bows are cute!
These lovely bows are from Susannahbean Handmade and I adore them. This might seem silly but they remind me of my drawings. I almost always draw girls with bows in their hair. When I was younger I would draw 'string bows' in their hair and thats what it kind of reminds me of.
The purple one is my favourite, you would think I would be all over the pink one but I kinda like that the purple one isn't as 'flashy' as the bright pink one. Another thing about these is that they are pretty light weight.
These bows are super cute and from Sheepish Knit Crochet. These bows are a bit thicker than the other bows but this way I know they'll last a long time. When I wear them I feel like they are cute but a mature kind of cute? Like fancy-cute? 
Fun story; I actually ordered a different colour but it wasn't available so I was told to pick another colour. I picked these two, thinking I would just get one of them, but I got both. Which was super sweet. Made my day! The light blue one is my favourite. There are some super cute bow rings in the shop right now and I've been eyeing them for a while...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog, lady

    Those bows are super cute! I'll have to check out that shop. The purple has to be my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...