Jun 12, 2012

What I Wore: Gypsy

Necklace: Gift from my Grandma (Poland)
Dress: Gift from my Mom
Belt: Katie
Tights: eBay
Shoes: Moccasins - Payless

Yay another outfit post. I had a lot of fun taking these pictures, Captain was so confused. I guess he has figured out that If I'm getting ready and I put my shoes on then we're going for a walk.
Anyways, I thought I'd share one of my favourite dresses. It's one of my go-to dresses, I wear this a lot in the spring/summer because it's so light. This dress just reminds me of a gypsy, I don't really know why. And I don't really remember where/when I got this. So it's safe to say I probably got it as a gift from my Mom. It's a very comfortable, pretty and I love the length. I am also a big fan of moccasins, they are so comfy! I've been wearing mine every time I go out, unless its rainning or something.
And here is a picture of me spinning around because I can't really take jumping pictures indoors. (Even though I really wanted to) I live in an apartment afterall...

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...