Jun 26, 2012

WIP and Life

Pretty/cute girl number 839j6dr648k8921... you get the idea. :]
Work got extended a bit. Technically we should have been done by now. So (for now...as of now...) I have just less than a month of work left. (Works out great because I'll be done my contract right after my birthday.) So it's crunch time!
I'm a bit behind too and I don't like that feeling of being late/behind on things. Im hoping I'll get caugh up in a few days. Work work work..till I'm very sleepy.
BTW, this was something I started some time last week, just haven't gotten a chance to sit down and finish her. I won't let myself finish her until I get caught up on my work. I think she'll have some cool tattoos and maybe blue hair?

2 comments:

  1. :) she looks like she'll turn out cute!
    Tattoos sound cool.

    L.
    http://goodmorningangel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, you're on Facebook aren't you? I found a site that will pay you
    to post pics and other stuff on your profile. They give you $5 to start.
    It's uber cool! check it out at
    Get Paid to Post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...