Jul 19, 2012

What We Wore: Birthday Cake

My good friend, Tania came over for a day and a half for my birthday last week. When she came over we did a little bit of shopping around and we ended up buying some new shirts and dresses! We took some fun photos on my actual birthday after we were walking home from having dinner with Justin. So I thought it would be fun to make this into a sort of 'What I Wore' post, you know...since we look so good.
Details
Sunglasses: Ardene
Dress: Katie
Belt: H&M
Bag: Pelle - Bentley
Flip-flops: Ardene

This is one of my newest dresses. I love it. I love the colour and how it feels. And it's so flowy too! I look at it now and I realize it may not be the most flattering dress for my body but I've worn worse...and It makes me feel pretty. So whatever. Plus I think the belt saves it, just a little. I can't wait to wear some of my dresses this fall/winter with tights and layers! We ended up taking some jumping pictures later that night at the beach, but with Tania's film camera. (Because I was a dumb-dumb and didn't charge my camera. Always have a backup.) So I hope they turned out! I want to point out my new bag my Mom got me. I love it. I've been needing a newbag/purse for a few months now.
Also, It's summer and it was mad-hot that day, so excuse the fug hair and facial expressions.
Details
Dress: Katie
Belt: Katie
Bag: Clairs
Shoes: Ardene

I showed Tania the Katie's store while we were out shopping and once we walked in she spotted this dress. I think it looks lovely on her. I almost went and got myself one too but I had already spend some money that day, so one dress was my limit. Plus I can always go back later for it, right?

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! You both look adorable.

    I love the blue dress/pink bow belt combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a happy birthday! That dress is adorable, and I love how your sunglasses match the belt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, I was trying to match everything that day.

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a good birthday!

    Love the dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a good birthday!

    Love the dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I loveee that blue dress with the pink bow. So Pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...