Jul 22, 2012

WIP: Heart freckles

Here is something I started working on last night.
I don't think I've mentioned it yet but I've finished my contract and the first two days afterwards, all I did was sleep in and just be lazy. It was pretty awesome, I was ready for a break. But now that it's been almost a week since I've had to work, I feel like it's time to get back into it. What better way to stay creative than to prep for Fan Expo!
So (I'm hoping) I'll be posting a lot more WIP and painting posts in the next month. I even got some new canvas too, which always gets me excited to start something new.
This also means I have time now to go develop all those rolls of film that are just sitting around.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...