Aug 13, 2012

Actionsampler Photos

I ended up getting a few rolls of film developed not too long ago. (So I'll be showing a few over the next week or so.) One of the rolls that got developed was from my Actionsampler camera. This is a very fun camera, I use it pretty much all year round and most of these shots were taken this summer.
Before I took this shot, Cap was running through the water all cute-like. Then out of no where he just stands still.
Asked a friend to take a picture of me with Cap, this was the only camera in my bag that day. I guess I should have waved or something to make it more interesting. Ohwells.
I can't pick a favourite from these. It's a tie between Justin and I making faces or the last one of justin jumping.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...