Aug 29, 2012

Fan Expo Cosplayers

Here are a few pictures of some people that dressed up during Fan Expo. Most of these pictures were taken infront of the table or on my way to/from the washroom. I must say though, I did miss a lot of very good costumes, a lot of people don't actually walk through the artist alley.
So much awesome!
Another great one!
YESS!
These ladies looked great.
So sweet.
I'm sure if I really tried I probably could have found all the sailor scouts.
Hello, mcfly. :]

P.S. Forgot to say a big thank you in my last post... Thank to anyone who stopped by our table and especially to anyone who bought something. You guys are all so awesome. I wish there were more expos like this that I could go to!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks awesome! I love the amount of effort put into the outfits

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep missing all the local ones, I want to make a cool cosplay for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great costumes. I've never seen anyone dressed at fairly odd parents so that gets best costume in my eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...