Aug 7, 2012

Instagram

So I finally got a smartphone, (android, and I love it!) and with that I'm finally on Instagram. You guys don't know how long I have been lurking peoples instagram photos. I've had my phone for a little over a week now and I've taken almost 100 pictures with the camera on my phone. Here are some of my favourites from the past week...
1. Collected some of my film thats been laying around and got it developed this past weekend.
2. Searching for some new records at the antique store because I got my record player working again!
3. At one of the thrift stores in Cambridge, probably Value Village.
4. At the Mustang drive-in with my friend, Tania!
5. Very proud of my avacado plant, and the fact that I haven't killed it yet.
6. I changed my nails twice when I visited home.
7. One of my favourite things about visiting home.
8. A quick half-picture of me.
9. A late birthday present from my Dad because I keep borrowing his. I love it!
10. Found some mushrooms growing in the shade after we had a good rain.
11. Having some yummy ice cream at the mall with Tania.
12. A little WIP, still not done...
13. Cute robots at Green Earth.
14. Tanias cat that haaates me.

You can find me if you search 'weirdklown' and/or 'angel szafranko'. And for those that don't have a smart phones and/or don't use Instagram, but still wanna look at the rest of my pictures you should be able to find me here. :]
Also, any fave apps?

2 comments:

  1. i loooooove instagram too! my favorite thing about my smart phone. and i love your name. it cracks me up every time i see it in my feed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I love it too! It was the first thing I downloaded on my phone.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...