Oct 8, 2012

Other paw

Ever since we got Captain, he has done a lot of cute, silly, weird and funny things. I started writing the things hes done, in one of my notebooks. The reason? because I've always wanted to make little comics about him.
Cap learned the 'paw' and 'other paw' trick pretty quickly. After a while he got really good at it, and one day I kept asking him for his 'other paw' just to see how long we could keep it up.
 
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving! Or happy Monday to everyone else. :]

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful art! I've just found your blog and had a wee neb, images here and there, and they're all stunning! What do you use to draw them? I'd love to do art like this - have done for quite sometime - but I don't know about the right software and materials and such. Could you fill me in on what you use? This one is lovely. You're very talented (:

    My blog, if you could have a look, is: http://madrosesandoopsydaisies.blogspot.com/

    Ta (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I used photoshop. I did my sketches in to for this little comic and then cleaned it up. Thats about it. If you want to start doing digital, maybe get a small tablet to start.

      Delete
  2. How cute! One of my dogs can do "paw, other paw" really well and I've been teaching it to my puppy as well. The older dog also gives you a high 5 where he jumps up on his back legs and hits your hand with both paws, it's incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The high five thing, sounds sooo cute!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I found your blog via the totally awesome blog hop, and I am so happy I did, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...