Oct 15, 2012

Spoiled brat

When we first got Captain, he came with a small bag of (already opened) puppy food, a leash and one small blue chew toy that he didn't seem to really like. We took our socks, rolled them into balls and played like that with him until we found the time to go to the pet store. Now socks are his favourite 'toy'. If we take our socks off infront of him, he'll snag them up, and just lay there tugging at them.
This is all kind of cute yet really annoying since a lot of our socks go missing for weeks. I end up finding a lot of them in his beds, under tables and under couches. I find them covered in dog hair, dust and full of holes! And by the time I find them, they're garbage. I've tried making a 'no socks on the floor' rule but he got smart and started grabbing them from the laundry basket. (maybe they're his comfort toy?) And when we found that out we just couldn't help but smile.
Socks aren't that expensive anyways right? :]

3 comments:

  1. Awww this made me smile :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! Looks so familiar, there's nothing but balls under the couch, half unstuffed digusting toys (will always pick an old stinky chewed toy over a new one)and loads of single socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone! I've lost so many socks...

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...