Oct 29, 2012

Super crispy pumpkin seeds

So, you like pumpkin seeds? How about super crispy pumpkin seeds?! Yeah, I made some super awesome crispy pumpkin seeds, they were so good we ate a bowl full.
By the way, this pumpkin seed 'recipe', is pretty close to my other one, Roasted pumpkin seeds.
You'll need; some pumpkin seeds, water, salt and pepper (or whatever seasoning you like) and some oil.
1. After you've cleaned your pumpkin seeds, throw them in a pot of boiling water (with a bit of salt) for about 5 minutes.
2. After the seeds are done boiling, lay them out on a paper towel and let them dry a bit.
3. The seeds don't have to be completely dry. Lay them out in a tray, on some baking paper. Season your seeds with some oil, salt, pepper and whatever else you like. Throw them in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes. Shuffle the seeds around at the half way mark for an even roast.
4. Take them out once they're golden brown and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. yummmm. i need to roast some seeds tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I hope we get another pumpkin or two soom. I really want to eat some eats now.

      Delete
    2. i made these today! so good! then they were giving away free pumpkins at work so I got two more so I could scoop the seeds out!

      Delete
    3. What! I want free pumpkins. I hope theres a bunch on sale around me, for a few days...
      I want more!

      Delete
  2. Those look so good! I have to try this out! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...