Oct 25, 2012

What I Wore: Red Dress

Details
Headband: Don't remember, but probably Ardene.
Necklace: Don't remember. :[
Mini cardigan: Gift from my Mom
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Modcloth
Tights: Payless
Shoes: Sears
 
I found some time, not too long ago, to take some photos of one of my favourite dresses! I originally was holding a black dress in the same style but different material. (It felt kind of cheap) Then I found all these red dresses in the same style but the material was much better quality. Plus black dresses are boring! It's thick but not too much, so I can see myself wearing this one all year round with some layers in the winter time. 
And the tights, love them! Finally have some polka dot tights of my own. Anyone else have a hard time finding tights that are cute and not just one size only? Ugh. I got thunder tights and a booty, I need more material to over those areas, com'on!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...