Nov 10, 2012

Apple Chips!

So a few days ago I ended up finding this recipe for apple chips! (check it out, it's pretty simple) And I though, why not? I have way too many apples as it is. They turned out alright, I think I didn't cut the slices as thin as they should have been. Also our oven kind of sucks. Things always come out burnt on the bottom, yet uncooked in the middle?
Anyways I tried them. I don't love them but I ate most of them, I felt good because they were a healthy snack and I don't eat enough healthy snacks. But I'm not a big fan of warm apples. I really don't like apple pie. Every other pie, (blueberry!!) yes please... but not apple pie! But I do like how they made the apartment smell.
If you're a fan of apples and apple pies then try this recipe out!
 
If you're wondering why would I make apple chips if I don't like warm/baked apples, it's because I like to try new things. Plus taste buds change over time.. you never know. :]

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for trying them and sharing my recipe! Like you I too like to try new things! ^__^

    ~Aubrey
    Project Lovegood

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cool that you still made apple chips though :) I can relate, I a not a fan of apple pies either! :D
    I love your blog, definitely a new follower :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these look great!! Imma make 'em sometime. Thanks for alerting me to their existence (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stylе is unique cοmρared to other pеoρle
    Ι've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.
    Feel free to surf my page ; Retail Design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...