Nov 12, 2012

Dotty girl

Once in a blue moon, I'll catch myself going through my super old blog posts and get re-inspired by some of the stuff I used to do a lot/post about. For example, some of you might remember my marker doodles... or now, I think I'll call them dot girls or dotty hair girls? Anyways, It's too bad I don't really have any good thick markers on me or money to get some. (yes, I'm that poor.) But since visiting home this past weeked, I did come back with a bunch of my paints and art supplies. I am so ready to paint again!
Another thing that is re-inspiring me is my old straw-blown paintings. Totally excited to do a few of those again too! Maybe on some wood canvas?
 
Has anyone ever tried straw-blown painting? Pretty sure it's supposed to be for little kids, but that never stops me.

6 comments:

  1. I love your dot girls :)
    I feel your marker pen woe, they cost so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,, why does everything cost so much money!?

      Delete
  2. This is so stinkin cute! by the way do you do this all by hand or the computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use my cintiq, so i guess both.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is awesome!! o.o she would be great on a tshirt or bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...