1. Put up the christmas tree! It looks a lot fuller this year because we got a bunch of ornaments from our families.
2. Captain trying to seduce me, I think.
3. Slowly working through an origami book I bought a long time ago. (Thinking about doing little tutorials...)
4. Got around to organizing the arts and crafts shelf. I love seeing my art stuff all organized and on display.
5. The mall I currently work at has a pet store! I was about to take a bunch of pictures of the cute kitties, until I found these awesome hairless guinea pigs.
6. I get up pretty early to go to work each day. It's always cold and foggy. This is what I do while I wait at the bus stops.
7. Chocolates Justin got me. Nothing special, but I was just so happy to eat them.
8. One of my trips to the beach with the Cap-attack. I love how crazy the leash looks.
I think today is also my 4 year blogoversary. Whoa. Too bad I have nothing planned.