Nov 26, 2012

Let's go for a walk

Who's ready for a lot of pictures of Captain!?
Also please take notice of the huge difference in the quality, between my pictures and Justins pictures. Ugh. I just wanted some nice pictures of myself with my dog! But anyways, on to the pictures...
Look how excited he is. He was pulling a lot because I ran ahead to take this picture.
My turn.
Now play time.
He was really pulling me and I was laughing so hard that I almost let go.
Look at that face!
Finally at the beach.
I really like this picture. I wish Justin was better at taking pictures...
Bwhaha. That back leg, it looks like he's sneaking off or something.
Yes, it was cold and pretty windy outside but he still went into the water.
That face, again. Love it.
 
P.S. Today is the last day to enter the giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I love your dog. Seriously. I mean sure we live in different continents and such but STILL...!! I love the one of him digging, one of my dogs do that despite my multiple attempts to convince she will find NOTHING OF INTEREST. Hehe we think she's aiming to get to China! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love him too! I actually encourage Cap to dig, gets him moving, and he gets himself tired. I tired dog is a happy dog, right?!

      Delete
  2. Your pup is beautiful and he can really jump. What a great looking dog. Thank you for dropping in. dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...