Nov 2, 2012

Movies of October Review

Hotel Transylvania
I was so excited to see this movie when I first saw the trailer for it. What a great idea for a movie, plus monsters! Monsters are always awesome. I really enjoyed this movie. Maybe I enjoyed it a little too much. It's such a fun and cute movie for the family. Also, it's pretty funny, the acting and animation were great. I found a lot of the actions and facial expressions soo funny! I seriously want to watch it again and again. I can't wait to own it.
Pitch Perfect
I ended up picking this movie to watch, out of a few that I hadn't seen at the time because I just wanted something 'light and funny.' This movie did not disappoint! It was way better than I thought it would have been, I was laughing and smiling the whole time. I went to see it mainly because Rebel Wilson is in it and I find her so funny. The singing was good and catchy, lots of funny jokes and one liners. I could even go see this one again. Even Justin said it wasn't bad, and he isn't ito singing in movies. Would be a great one to see for a girls night.
I read some reviews afterwards and some people are comparing it to Glee, I want to know... If you've watched Glee, would you say it was similar? Because I've never watched anything Glee related and now I'm curious.
 
Yep, that's it for movies this month. Money's tight cause I'm not working so... good thing these both were so good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Im FRan, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked pitch perfect, and i like glee too. they are pretty similar with the big production numbers and school drama. sometimes glee can get unbearably cheesy, but i find that kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well... guess I'm gonna be watching some glee soon!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...