Nov 14, 2012

What I Wore: Awesome pink sweater

Details
Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt: Old, probably Walmart?
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Sears
 
I was looking at a different sweater when my friend pointed this one out to me. I only had enough money for one, and I'm glad I picked this one. It is so cute and so thick! I can't wait to wear it in the super cold months. In case anyones wondering the tag on the sweater says Ralph Lauren.
Cap would not leave me alone, he's pretty much in every picture.
 
I've shown off my sweater to pretty much everyone, and no one likes it?! Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this sweater is awesome? My Mom thinks it's tacky and old (she told me, she better not see it during Christmas, haha. Oh, she will.) and Justin thinks it's just ugly... but he did say that it matches my deer hat I got last year, so that explains the last picture there. And he was right. They do go together. :]
Photo blooper; Me trying to lift Captain up (like in the 4th photo) but instead he went totally limp and I just couldn't do it in time. He's heavier than he looks.

11 comments:

  1. WHAAAT! That jumper is the bomb. Anyone who doesn't like it is clearly mad. I'd wear that jumper, I'd wear it real good. In fact, I'd wear the hell out of it! :D

    Also, thank you for the comment on my blog, I love yours, thus you have gained a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh that is so cute, I also want to lift my parents dog all the time but he is also big like your dog. It's a Belgium shepherd. And your sweater is perfect, the combination of those colors WAUW.

    xx Fesi-Noir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much. :] Big dogs are awesome!

      Delete
  3. I love the retina-searing brightness of that sweater! Too cool. And beautiful animal, too! :) I love when they sneak into shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your sweater!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! That sweater is too great.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sweater! It's unique and fun and that's what I like in clothes. :) my husband usually thinks the weirder things I find are ugly too but he tries to be nice about it haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love that sweater! The colors are perfect, cheery, and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the creative color combo here, that sweater is PERFECT and you are adorable :D So glad to have found you!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok.. I just have to say. That is one of the best jumpers I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...