Nov 19, 2012

WIP: Dotty

Here is something I've been working on. I've been adding a layer of dots every night for a few days now. It's nowhere near being done, but it's getting there.
 
I have been busy (yaaay!) I finally found myself a full time job and so far so good. The commute is horrible but what am I supposed to do? Life just sucks sometimes, it's okay though. Soon I will be less poor. Then I can start saving a little bit here and there, to open up my art shop! Soon. It's totally going to happen, guys.
 
P.S. Be sure to come back tomorrow for a giveaway. :]

8 comments:

  1. yay, this is such lovely illustration, you've got amazing talent!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome artwork :)
    -Kate
    http://kate-on-the-lake.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these vibrant dotty girls. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you, I'm glad you like them.

      Delete
  4. It's not done yet? It looks freaking amazing already!!!!!
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. Yeah it needs a lot more layers!

      Delete
  5. This is neat! I wish my hair were dotty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...