Dec 30, 2012

Christmas break

Usually Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year for me (and my family) Easter being second. But this year, I just didn't feel that into it. I wanted to get into it. But it just didn't happen. Anyways, for Christmas I ended up visiting Justin's family.
And here is how Captain's visit went...after the first day, it was full on dog fight and both the family dogs are twice Cap's size, covered with fat and muscule!
By the end of our visit Cap had cut his lip a bunch of times, had cuts in both his ears, had a bloody eye for a day and lost one of his front teeth. So if you see some red marks in any of the pictures, don't be alarmed. It's just a bit of blood. Luckily he is totally fine (he's been sleeping lots.) and nothing serious happened to him. (there was a lot of freaking out on my part... I thought he was going to lose his eye!) The visit wasn't all about dog fights though; We watched a bunch of movies, Captain played with the nicer dog, (okay, both dogs are nice, the other dog isn't evil they just don't get along) we ate good food, played some games, slept in, took naps and watched The Hobbit.
On our way.
The nicer/less evil dog. Haha, he 'plays' in the backyard by pushing a bowl around with his nose. And licks up any dirt he finds on it. He likes his bowls clean.
Funny/blurry action shot.
It snowed (yay!) and we wanted to get some nice pictures of our dogs playing in the snow.
It was nice to see Cap stretch his legs. It was also nice to not have to walk him, especially in the early mornings/late nights.
Best buddies! Also best shot I could get of them together.
And here are both of the family dogs. They know how to pose together for a picture.
The last two pictures of Cap are just too cute, to not post.
 
Hope your Christmas/holiday/break was decent.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What an event! Poor captain! Could he get the tooth put back like people sometimes do or will he be a pirate now? Did you enjoy The Hobbit? I did! I saw both The Hobbit and Les Miserables in one day. 5 hours in the cinema!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no, I don't think so. He'll be a hill billy forever now.
      And yes I did enjoy the Hobbit (my review post will be up in a few days) But I have not seen Lez Mis yet. No one wants to go with me and the people that do want to go have already seen it.
      Seeing two movies in one day is probably one of my favourite things to do. Doesn't happen often though, and you picked two movies that are kind of long! Did you enjoy both movies?

      Delete
  2. I know I have said this before but I am going to say it again, Captain is adorable! Sorry he had such an eventful Christmas, I bet he is glad to be home.

    Happy New Year!

    http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay... he is pretty damn adorable! And yes he was so glad he was safe at home that he slept for pretty much 3 days straight. Poor guy. He is back to normal now, though.
      Happy new year back. :]

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous Lab! Happy New Year Angel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how dorky captain looks compared to the two family dogs. maybe it is because he is so gangly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...