Dec 21, 2012

Instagram

1. What a pretty boy!
2. Forgot about our anniversary this year but was nicely surprised when I got home.
3. Trying out red lipstick on my tiny lips. Don't know if I like it or not.
4. Found a bunch of new Pop figures that I want/need.
5. One of my xmas gifts, an owl coin bank. (I think this is my first owl related thing.)
6. New mug. Only used it once so far because I'm afraid of breaking it... because I broke my last new mug within seconds of taking it out of the bag. :[
7. A new dress!
8. Found Brickleberry shirts at Hot Topic!
9. Best dinner ever at Lone Star.
10. Cuddling with a sleepy/lazy Cap.
11. Captain being adorable!!
12. We've had a lot of game nights here.
 
Hope everyone has a safe and awesome weekend/holiday/christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Your pup is so cute! How old is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I didn't know they made those figurines in Walking Dead. I must buy one for my husband. He will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...