Jan 25, 2013

Fighting evil by moonlight

Yes, yes a Sailor Moon doodle. Finally! I can't believe I've never posted anything Sailor Moon related on here before, but I guess I just don't do much fan art anymore.
Sailor Moon was probably my most favourite cartoon growing up. I have so many memories of watching the show and drawing Sailor Moon over and over at school. Sometimes for myself and a lot of the times for other kids at school. I had a binder full of them. I wish I could find some of them, I bet they were pretty awesome. In school we'd always 'play' Sailor Moon and I'd be Sailor Jupiter. We'd also pretend to be the Spice Girls too. I'd always end up being sporty spice because I was a tomboy and I liked that she was so different from the other girls. Good times!

Which sailor scout was your favourite?

12 comments:

  1. Sailor Moon will always be my love. I'm actually going to put up a post that is Sailor Moon related soon :)
    Mmm, my favourite always changes but personality wise probably Mars, and aesthetic wise probably Saturn.

    L.
    http://goodmorningangel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought mars was the prettiest.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Sailor Moon is totally my favorite :D Yay for flaky cry babies who save the world! haha

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. So rad. I love your use of colour. Can't wait to see more. You have to do a Luna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I already have this awesome idea that has to do with luna, I'm pretty excited to get it sketched out.

      Delete
  4. This is great! I hope to see more of your beautiful work on here :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute drawing- I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always liked Sailor mars because her name is the same as mine, though it is spelled Rei. I LOVED that show in middle school. There are lots of pictures of me and my friends doing a "sailor moon pose."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh our childhood was the same!! haha!! I was always Neptune. Love her. I can't even begin to explain my obsession with Sailor Moon...I had binders full of drawings too!! Seriously. The same. Also the spice girls! I wanted to be baby spice but they made me be posh. hahaha. I'm so excited for the new anime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...