Jan 29, 2013

Sailor Moon and Luna

Another sketch of Sailor Moon, but this time with Luna. I want to point out that this is a super rough sketch. I see a bunch of things that I need to tweak. So yeah. 
I got the idea from my favourite movie ever, Princess Mononoke (I'm obsessed with it, really.) If you click on the link, you'll see some of the images I was inspired by (Like; Mononoke riding a wolf... Sailor Moon riding a cat. You see it, I know you do.) I'm thinking of a space-y/galaxy background for this one, maybe.
In other news, I've learned that it takes me a while to fall into a routine at a new job. Which means I've fallen a bit behind, so this week is super-busy-work-really-hard-week for me. I should have had my work done a lot sooner. I'll have to really work hard this week so I don't fall waaaay behind. So much work to do, but then hopefully I'll have the weekend free and maybe clean up some of these sketches.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Really colourful and pretty. I actually really like the sketchy-style ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute. and hey, thanks for following! I'm following back :) As well as your tumblr. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This....is...GLORIOUS.
    I love Sailor Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! A really great rendition of Sailor Moon :0) I commented on another one of your posts but I am not sure if it went through, so I wanted to say thank you for following me and I am following back! Love your drawings :)

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...