Jan 22, 2013

Stickygram Magnets

Even since I started lurking people's Instagrams, I've been seeing these ads for Stickygram. I think this site's pretty popular by now but just in case, Stickygram makes magnets out of your Instagram photos and (bonus) their shipping is free! I made a mental note to make sure to get a few magnets for myself when I had the extra money.
You can pick out 9 for $15. To me that seems like a pretty good price. These are the ones I picked out and it was hard just picking 9.
I really like them. I'd say the magnets themselves are your standard magnet, so don't expect them to be super powerful or stiff. (strong enough to hold up paper) They are actually bendable and they are exactly my photos from Instagram. I can't really tell the difference, which is awesome! I'm totally getting more in the future, probably in the summer time, since that is when I take the most pictures.
 
Has anyone else ever used Stickygram? If not, would you ever try it?
 
 
P.S. Stickygram didn't pay me for this post, I just really liked my Stickygrams. :]

4 comments:

  1. Bane and Batman on one fridge. It's amazing.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickygram looks rad. We have little to no fridge magnets. I need to order some of these.
    PS: Love the hama bead fridge magnets you have. :) So rad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...