Jan 21, 2013

Whatever

 
Some of you may already know, for those of you who don't... Modcloth is having a pretty big sale right now. (they have this sale around this time, every year.) I got really excited and started surfing the site for probably a good hour or so, even waiting while the site crashed many, many, many times. I finally went to go pay for my awesome finds when I realized I could only pay with Paypal and I haven't put money on my Paypal for months! Modcloth sales don't last that long, so I guess I'll be missing this sale. I know it's not that big of a deal (it's just clothes) but I got bummed out anyways. So I did this colourful doodle to keep myself busy.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel!
    I went to the checkout to pay for my stuff, but it turns out that until you pay for an item, it isn't yours; someone bought the dress right out of my shopping cart! ha ha
    I was bummered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah that is super lame! I hope they extend their sale or have another one or something.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure they will! They usually have a sale when the seasons change. I'll be watching them, lurking like a sale obsessed crazy lady.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...