Feb 11, 2013

Thrifting

Over the weekend I went thrifting with Tania. Here are some of the cool stuff we found but didn't buy...
Tania actually found this record right away and was very excited about it. (and she did end up buying it.)
Some cute wall art, but I wasn't a fan of the scratchy red part.
I thought this was really cute and well made. Almost put it in the cart but decided I didn't love it.
I just think this is cute. Why is the tail so short?
Cute bowls.
A pretty cool and heavy stone carved owl.
Some cute salt and pepper shakers!
These were very pretty, should have gotten at least one of them.
I actually kinda liked this sweater and I don't remember why I didn't pick it up.
Obviously Tania did not like this one.
Wanted this dress but it didn't go passed my hips and butt. It wasn't meant to be.
Pretty bed sheets. They were so bright in person.
I kinda wanted this blanket and the purple and teal one beside it.
I thought that music book stand thing would have been cool to like, hold up paintings or sketchbooks maybe? Plus it rolled!
She also wanted this record but it was too damaged.
Afterwards we had a late dinner at wimpy's.
I'll make a post later about what I actually picked up from that day. It wasn't much but I love everything I bought!

12 comments:

  1. Those face bowls used to be in every Dollarama ever! I was obsessed with them for reasons beyond me years ago and had the full collection (bowl, mug, plate, egg holder for some reason) of the yellow one. :P Thrift stores are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty awesome! I've seen only bowls and egg holders with these faces, never the plates.

      Delete
  2. Ah, how cool -- the one vinyl album I own is Tea for the Tillerman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those salt and pepper shakers! I'm so horrible at deciding what to leave.. My house is a mish-mosh of things I like. ha! Also, don't even get me started on things not going past my hips. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh those bed sheets! I'm jealous, I wish the Thrift stores in Delaware were that good, haha! We have a lot of just throwaway new stuff, and it's a miracle to find old stuff. Philly is better, tho! :) I can't wait to see your post on what you picked up that day!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the emroidery! Would look so cute with the frame painted a pastel colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, i love these kind of thrifting days! i love the blanket and the i love the embroidery!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh those sheets! i would have picked them up in a second! i kind of love the campbell's blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally going to get the sheet but it didn't fit my bed so I left it. I'm regretting not getting a blanket, it's been really old in my apartment this week. uugh.

      Delete
  8. Love the caution potentially explosive mood. Hehehe. Looks like you had a rad day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...