Feb 8, 2013

WIP: Weird stuff

Here's a little doodle thinger I did one night before bed, It'll be weird and colourful and probably a bit different than the sketch because the hair is bugging me. I was going for a futuristic thing... cause everyone in the future will have their ears stretched, duh.
Anyways, if you're wondering... work has been good. I'm happy and especially happy to be doing something I really enjoy. It has been pretty busy though, I feel like I'm always behind (that's cause I am!) but I'm getting the hang of it. A few hours from now I'll be catching a bus and heading back home to visit family and friends. Get some paperwork done, eat some homemade food and maybe shop/thrift around.

Hope you have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of it so far!

    Have a fantastic weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool! I can't wait to see the final result!!!
    I love it!!
    all the best
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing *_* i love it <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...