Mar 15, 2013

ComiCon Cosplayers

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, but I did take a few. The ones from our table were taken by me and the rest were taken by Justin.
I'll be sure to take a lot more pictures next year!

P.S. Check out my post about Toronto ComiCon, if you haven't already.

P.P.S. I was wondering where all these 'new' followers came from, but I guess it's all the Google Reader people switching to Bloglovin' cause Google Reader is going bye-bye in July. I see you, hi! :]

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the Brave. She look amazing. And I love the cute photo of Spiderman and Deadpool. They look so innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like so much fun! i also love the brave girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...