Apr 2, 2013

I'll be at Atomic Lollipop

Just wanted to let you know, I got some great new yesterday... I got accepted into Atomic Lollipop
I'll have a table there, the first weekend of August. I am so so excited, I think this is it's third year, so it's still pretty new. I want to try out more expos/cons and see how my work does outside of what I'm normally used to. (which is fan expo, which is mostly fan art/super heroes.... which is not what I really do.) From what I've seen and read online it looks like it's a lot of fun... anime, lolita, circus, colours, candy and just awesome stuff. Totally what I'm into!
This also means I'll be going to two conventions/expos/events in august. Atomic Lollipop and Fan Expo, It's going to be a busy month for me. And a busy few weeks before it.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome dude! Always good to be in an atmosphere where you feel your work really belongs. And it's at the JCCC! Wicked venue, I did my graduating fashion shows there. And an old friend of mine is on the front page of the site. XD Oh Toronto, you are such a small place indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That sounds like an awesome event! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. It looks so awesome. I can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo congratulations!! Hopefully you will get to meet lots of other awesome artists and show your wonderful work off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...