Apr 19, 2013

Instagram + update

1. Got my nose pierced again and it was the worst piercing experience ever! The guy was really slow and twisted/bent my nose a lot. (The first time I got my nose done it was so fast and I barely felt anything.) My nose is very tender.
2. One of my cupcake WIP's
3. One of the many pictures I took of Captain in his cone.
4. An awesome meal at The Works!

Maybe some have noticed I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. There's a good reason for that. I am super busy! Not like, 'I'm so busy working on top secret stuff, eeeep!' Nope, just busy with work and some freelance stuff. Looks like things will slow down in a few weeks, so until then I won't be posting as much. I'll still be around checking out my favourite blogs and posting once in a while but don't expect much. I have a lot of work on my plate and I'm trying to stay on top of it. I'll probably be back 100%, some time in May.
In other news, Captain is doing much better. He is cone free and loving it. Already seeing lots of good changes in him.

Have a great weekend guys!

12 comments:

  1. I love your cupcake picture! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Instagram and your profile looks pretty interesting <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! I've thought a lot about getting my nose pierced but to me piercings hurt more than tattoos. They look cute on you though! Yay for work being busy is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it could be worse... i could have no work and nothing to keep me busy. haha.

      Delete
  4. Cute phone cover! When I got my nose pierced I bled everywhere. :( It was awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no it does sound bad! I was lucky my nose didn't really bleed just looked sore for a while.

      Delete
  5. I love how much spilt paint is on your work desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable post, sorry to hear about your nose piercing, but you get so attached to them don't you? It's worth the pain in the end (although it helps if the piercer does it right as you say) also love your illustrations! So pretty and colourful

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! I'm too chicken to even get my ears pierced. I'm impressed that you could go in to get your nose pierced - twice! Hats off. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, no! if you want to get it done go do it. It's just a quick pinch. :]

      Delete
  8. Yay! Glad Captain is cone free, I bet he's sooo happy to be rid of it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah, the painting photo inspires me. I need to get back to painting and drawing like crazy again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...