Apr 26, 2013

Lots and lots of cupcakes!

Not too long ago a friend (we worked together at a retail store) ended up buying a cupcake shop and re-named it, The Sugar Spot, candy and bake shop. She asked me if I could paint up some cute little cupcakes to put up around the shop, take a few photos for the new website and help design the store sign/logo.
I'll be showing off the cupcake paintings and process in another post, but for now here are some of my favourite cupcakes.
Please note, I did not make these cupcakes. I just took the pictures. :]

6 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous and delicious! I love the ones that look like little dresses.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun. Cupcakes are so cute. I need to bake some. I think you inspired me to do so. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thats great! I haven't made cupcakes in a long time too.

      Delete
  3. Ahhhhh this post makes me crave a sugar fix! Awesome look cupcakes!

    www.ahkavintage.com
    Join our $150 dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...