Apr 29, 2013

The Sugar Spot

I mentioned before that I did some freelance work for a cupcake shop (located in Toronto.) The first thing I did was help design the shop sign and logo for The Sugar Spot.
Now I've designed logos before but never have I seen one of them made into an actual store sign! And even though I didn't fully create the font used, I did alter it. Either way I do feel a bit proud. It's such a big sign and it looks so cool!
You might not be able to see it well, but it's a sad peanut doodle.
And there are the nine finished paintings I did, all hung up in the shop. Woo! Below are a bunch of sketches and some detailed shots. I also posted a few WIP shots on my Instagram too.
Here are all of them together right before I sprayed them with a protective seal. My favoutites have to be; the purple, teal and pink ones. But I love how they look all together the best.So colourful!
Well that was fun. :]

9 comments:

  1. Well done - those canvases are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Everything looks so fantastic! You're one talented lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, that's so cool! I especially love the sad peanut--that's such a neat, custom detail for a shop to have! I love it! What a fun project to get to work on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome for you!! Everything looks great. Love the peanut doodle xD

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Your blog is also very beautiful. I am already a follower =)

    With love
    Miss Lil'Susie <3

    callmemisslilsusie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did a great job! Those cupcakes look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes are super cute! Colorrrfulll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...