Apr 3, 2013

What I wore: Burgundy red


Details
Hat: Ardene.
Necklace: gift
Cardigan: Urban Planet
Dress: Suzy Shier
Belt: from another dress
Tights: Payless
Shoes: Payless

I love this dress! It's thick but not too thick and It's not too short. I need to get more cardigans, like one in every colour! I only have two right now and I wear this one a lot. I used to not understand everyone's love for them (I'm a hoodie girl.) But now, I get it. They complete any outfit.
Yes, I'm not wearing shoes in one of these photos. I forgot, Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute. I love colour dress and that necklace is so awesome. Love that Pez holder rack thing in the background too. Mine are just blu tacked on a window ledge. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that sounds cute though. I'd be afraid that they'd get sun damage though. I got the shelves from ebay, there's online one person that sells pez display racks so if you're looking you should find it pretty easily.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the collar on your dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...