May 20, 2013

Boo hoo

My very old computer finally started dying, and in such a way that it became very hard to do any work on it. And this computer is so old and has been through so much, I'm surprised it lasted this long! Over the long weekend I had to switch to one of my Dads old computers... but I figured out that it's basically another old computer that won't last too long either, but It'll do for now.
I guess this means I'll have to actually upgrade my computer some time this year, so that will be fun! I did a little sketch-a-roo to make sure Photoshop was working properly. And that's about it. :]

5 comments:

  1. Aw, so sorry about your computer!! Atleast it's an excuse to upgrade ;) (which is nice, minus the money part). Nice sketch!

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm going to get the best computer ever... when it's time! I am excited.

      Delete
  2. It really stinks when computers crap out on ya! I've had mine for three years now, so I'm getting pretty nervous! Good luck with your dad's old computer and have fun searching for an upgrade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three years isn't bad. This computer is about 8 years old and still works... just lags a lot.

      Delete
  3. Aw sorry about your computer, I hate when that happens! Love the sketch though, you're really good at PS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...