May 2, 2013

Sketch dumpster

I'm always posting my digital sketches but It's been a long while since I've posted a bunch of sketches from my actual sketchbook. (Probably a year or so!) Here are few from a new sketchbook.
I have no clue what I was trying to do here, face tattoos or stickers? And then I started adding bugs and stuff? Whatever this is, I like it.
I remember starting this sketch while I was thinking about my clown collection. I have it packed up somewhere but I should really have them displayed. Yes I like clowns, I think they're cute.
Obviously.
This is another one I like a lot. Moons in her eyes, stars for freckles... what's not to like?
Nothing special.
This one feels very anime to me, because of the big eyes.
I have no clue what I was trying to do with this one and it kind of seems like I gave up on her.
Here is a rare WIP of a sketch. (usually my sketches are the WIP.) I think she's supposed to be wearing an owl hat or something?

8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! I love seeing sketches. :) I especially like the buggy one and the round one with the star freckles! So unique and cute!

    xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! It's lovely to see your sketches. I especially like the star freckle girl and the last one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderfully adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sailor moon one is so rad. I love seeing your sketches and a bit of the process of what you do when drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so good, I love the way you do eyes they look really alive especially in the last one! -Niamh (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing artists sketches! These look great, you're really good with form

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sketches are so darling! I really love the clown one, especially the collar/cuff! It's adorable!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm more than obsessed with the first sketch! It's amazing! The caterpillar necklace.. the mushrooms.. just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...