May 27, 2013

What I wore: Brown polka dot

Details
Necklace: Urban Planet
Dress: Modcloth
Belt: Katie
Socks: Ardene
Shoes: Ardene

This is the first time I'm showing off one of my Modcloth dresses on here! While this dress isn't my favourite from my small Modcloth dress collection, I do like it. The only thing that kinda bugs me about it is how tight it is in the shoulders/upper arm area. I think this is a dress I'd wear more in the cooler months with tights since I personally feel like it's a bit short on me. I like my dresses/skirts to hit at the knee. And why is the last picture so different from all the others? I do not know but I wanted to include it to show off my cute socks and shoes.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Also, I love your hairstyle. You're totally rocking those bangs :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love me some bangs!

      Delete
  2. Hi. Here from the blog hop. Nice to meet you. I really like your outfit. It looks very girly and edgy at the same time. I also love all the little blue accents. Navy blue is one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I was debating between blue and red.

      Delete
  3. Cute dress! I love how you paired the socks and sneakers with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do sock and sneakers with almost every dress! Only way to go for me. :] Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Love the socks & shoes with the dress, eek so cute!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...