May 7, 2013

WIP: Moon eyes

A little WIP going on here in-between working and painting. You know the usual.
Anyways, a couple more weeks and I'll be able to fully enjoy this super nice weather. There are so many fun things in the works, like; I have my next tattoo booked, we're planning on going to some fun events around the city this summer (as usual), weekly (and sometimes daily) trips to the beach and dog parks, new hula hoop class for me (so nervous), more hot yoga classes, and I'm planning a small road trip with a friend near my birthday. I can't wait! Now to just get through this 'crunch time' at work.

6 comments:

  1. Eeep, that was my favorite sketch from your last post! I love seeing WIP stuff. Look so lovely so far! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, I love moons and stars lately. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks rad so far. Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Can't wait to see how it turns out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...