Jun 1, 2013

Fan Expo

 I just wanted to make a quick post about Fan Expo because not too long ago we got our table info and whatnot. This will be our 3rd year participating in Fan Expo! Oh how time flies.
As you can see we're in a bit of a different spot this year. Usually we're away from the wall and near the flow of traffic. This year we're at the end of the row (near the wall where there's professional comic book artists). We're also right beside the food court, which has it's pros and cons. I still don't know how I feel about the location but I guess we'll see how it goes.
Also Fan Expo grew a bit this year. They added an extra building and extended everything. I know artist alley wasn't this big last year. As always I am super excited for Fan Expo and I can't wait. I'm almost finished my bows and a few weeks before, I'll be doing a small print run to get any last minute prints made before August for both shows.

Anyone going to Fan Expo this year? It's gonna be huge!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going this year! I'm so beyond excited. It can't come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I am counting the days down!

      Delete
  2. Bah I wish I could go. Haven't since 2010! Money situation isn't looking good for it though. I'm sure you'll have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I feel yeah. I've been there! There is always next year though.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...