Jun 18, 2013

Grojband

 I think now would be a good time to make a little post about Grojband! The show has already aired the first few episodes and it looks like it's doing pretty well. I'm already seeing a bit of fan art and what not online. Also just want to point out that, this show is by the same people that made 6Teen (love!) and Total Drama Island, so if you like those shows you'll love this one.
 Even though the show has aired already, I actually didn't start working on it until about half way through the first season. So the first couple episodes are pretty new to me. I really can't wait to see a few that I've worked on, I'd love to see some of my shots with the added FX and sound effects... ohhh! Oh by the way, you should like Grojband on Facebook!
I have to say that I really enjoy Trina's character a lot. I love animating her, she is so all over the place. Close second would be Laney.
I can't wait until all the episodes air and I really hope there is a second season (and more!) of this awesome show. It would be great to be on a show for the long haul and watch it grow.

Have you watched any episodes of Grojband yet? If so, how do you like it?


P.S. Check out this cool behind the scenes video!

P.P.S. All images via the Grojband blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! And congrats.
    Growing up I thought that I wanted to be an animator. I took a couple of animation classes my first semester of college, but it didn't stick. I'm still into art and will be getting my BFA in the fall, so don't worry, I haven't strayed from art! I admire your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Animation isn't for everyone, I think a lot of people get into it and then discover that they don't like the process of how you have to move a character around. Or maybe it takes some of the magic away? I'm not sure but I love bringing things to 'life'. Congrats on your BFA! What are you going to be doing with it?

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...