Jun 3, 2013

Moon in your eyes

 Here is the finished Moon eyes sketch... I can't believe I started cleaning this at the beginning of May and I just got it finished! Not like I was working on it the whole month, I'm just surprised it took me this long to come back to it.
I love how the feather/leaf neck looks. It's probably my favourite part of this drawing. Thinking about if I should make this into a print or not, but I probably won't.
And this week we switch over to Total Drama Island for a couple of weeks, then I think we switch back to Grojband? Has anyone heard of or watches Total Drama Island?

4 comments:

  1. love this so cute! the detail and her moon eyes <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very cool! I love the little details. Thanks for sharing :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I love her feathers, so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Look at those feathers. So beautiful. And those stars make the image ever so magical.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...