Jun 27, 2013

Nail Art 58: Sloppy sparkly leopard


I ended up doing these nails as the sun was going down and it got too dark to really see what I was doing. But I think they came out pretty good. (These are the same nails I did for when I went camping and they lasted a while.) I added a small amount of glitter onto the blobs of pink, can't really see it too well in the pictures but I swear it's there!
Excuse the last picture. Normally I wouldn't post such an exposed shot but I just like it for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they came out really well, and i like the colors you used! i haven't had much patience for my own diy nail art lately >_<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...