Jul 30, 2013

10 things you don't know about me

I've been seeing a lot of these '10 things you don't know about me' posts around the internet now and I thought, why not me? So here are 10 things about me, that you might have not known.
1. I get blisters on my feet often, from bad shoes. I can't wear most flats because of this and it sucks because flats are so cute and cheap! I have to be really picky about the kind of shoes I buy.

2. Growing up,  I really wanted glasses and braces. I remember kids that had coloured braces, and they'd change them for every holiday. So cool! I knew a lot of kids with braces and/or glasses and even though having braces and/or glasses isn't considered 'popular' in the schools I went to, most of the 'popular' kids had them.

3. I hate the gym and I don't like working out. I find it to be super boring. For me to actually exercise I need to feel like I'm doing something fun. Hence why I started hot yoga and hula hooping this year. Just something to keep me active that isn't boring!

4. I hate don't like coffee. The only coffee thing I'll have is iced cappuccinos in the summer time and only because they are iced and have a lot of sugar in them. Oh, and chocolate coffee flavoured energy drinks for those late work nights.

5. I have these weird fears, like; losing an arm, losing fingers, losing my eyesight. Okay those aren't weird fears, but the reason why I'm more afraid of losing my arm as opposed to my leg is because then I won't be able to animate/draw/paint. I have nightmares about this. I am so happy with what I do that I'm afraid to lose it.

6. I've never broken/cracked a bone in my body.

7. I love Asian culture. I love the history, the language, the food, the anime, the fashion... I could go on and on. I really want to visit Japan one day, I just have to find someone to go with me.

8. I'm not a big fan of summer. I know a lot of people love summer because it means no school and vacations but I don't enjoy being hot and sweaty. Don't get me wrong, I like summer for the extra day light, baby animals, pretty flowers, road trips, swimming at the beach, etc. but I'm all about bundling up with cute sweaters and scarves.

9. I'm Polish. I can understand it but I barely speak it.

10. You know when people hold up 3 fingers (to show you they want 3 of something?) Most people will hold up the pointer, middle and ring fingers and hold down their pinky with their thumb. Well, I can't do that! I've tried so hard to do it but I guess my fingers aren't that flexible.

I don't know who to tag so if you want to do this post, just do it! :]

P.S. 'Things I'm afraid to tell you' is a similar post I did last year.

8 comments:

  1. I also haven't broken a bone in my body ever AND I also get blisters super quickly, especially with flats! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with the blisters from flats thing. (glad i'm not alone, not glad that it happens!) I'm like the only person I know that goes through this. Everyone else I know gets to wear all these cute shoes. Ugh it sucks.

      Delete
  2. Your fears are not weird at all! I always have bad dreams about losing all my teeth. Those are the worst. I also get wayyy bored working out. I've found some pilates online that I really enjoy. I love that you hula hoop. That's super rad. I'm also not a fan of summer. AT ALL. I'd rather have a warm scarf on. Plus, hello! Cardigans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thats another one I hate, losing my teeth. Or they rot off! Cardigans are awesome, I just started my collection of them.

      Delete
  3. I love little posts like these, they give such a quirky little insight into the blogger! And ha I'm exactly the same as the person commenting above me, getting blisters are the worst! I literally wear plasters on my heels every time I go out because I know what will happen otherwise!

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh samesies on the plasters on the heels. I keep them in my bag at all times.

      Delete
  4. Don't like coffee? That's just crazy. Loved this post. I hate summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh I don't like growing up either! And going to the gym >_>; but hula hooping is fun!!
    And heyyyyyy I'll come to Japan with you ^_~ it's totally the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...