Aug 15, 2013

BeauCoo


Today I want to talk to you about BeauCoo, It's this awesome site filled with photos of what women are wearing. Yeah, the best thing about this site? You can browse for women that are around your size/measurements and have a better idea of how that piece of awesome clothing would look on yourself. Do you know how amazing that is?! I don't know about you but sometimes I have a hard time finding things I like and fit me right. This is a great tool to have, especially if you do a lot of online shopping, (Or just dislike spending hours in stores trying on stuff.) what a time saver!

Now I know I'm not really a 'fashion blogger', (heck I'm lucky If I do an outfit posts every other month!) but I am a woman, I wear clothes, I shop and sometimes I even shop online. But I'm also an artist and I find inspiration from a lot of things. One of those things is fashion and clothes. And for this reason, I follow a lot of fashion bloggers. So even if you're thinking 'But I'm not fashionable...' Well BeauCoo isn't just about 'Fashion' or the latest trend it's about clothes that fit, it's about discovering new styles and/or brands, it's about connecting with other people and it's about spreading the body-positive love. 
Check out this Body Positivity video!!

This is how it works, When you sign up on BeauCoo, you'll fill in your measurements, which is kept confidential.Then you can start browsing a bit and see what everyone's wearing or filter it so that you only see what other women with similar measurements to you are wearing. I personally love going back and forth between these two filter options. I love seeing what other ladies my size/shape are wearing and if I like it a lot, I want to know where they got it.
Sometimes I have a hard time explaining things, so I'm going to make a list of reasons why I like BeauCoo so much...

  1. It's free! Not only does BeauCoo have a website you can surf but there's also an app available. (Check out the Apple app or Android app!) Do you know how easy it is to take a quick photo of your new favourite shirt or pants and post it up? Super easy. Actually I find it kind of fun.

2. BeauCoo is all about being body positive! (#BoPo) It's not about who looks the best in their red dress. It's about loving your body and being a good person, because we all look freakin' great in our red dresses! 

3. It's a great tool to have if you do a lot of (online) shopping.

4. It doesn't matter what shape or size you are, this is for every woman out there! You'll find lots of other ladies with similar bodies and you'll love seeing what kind of fun stuff they're wearing. Maybe you'll even try something new?

5. BeauCoo loves seeing pictures of you. Seriously, If you're one of those people that likes to take pictures of your-beautiful-self but has no one to show... well why not do your daily/weekly outfit posts on BeauCoo. I'm sure you'll find lots of other women that are very interested in seeing what you're wearing. Plus it's fun.

  6. You'll meet other women with similar fashion tastes. You'll probably get some tips and maybe get inspired by some one else.


So go check out BeauCoo and If you do decide to join, you can find me here. :]

P.S.Yes this was a sponsored post but all opinions are my own. 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great concept, I'll be joining straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat site. Great for fashion bloggers, too. But I'll always feel weird about shots of me, so I'll probably just browse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats fine too! I see a lot of accounts where there aren't any posts but they have faved a lot of outfits. It's great for inspiration. :]

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...