Aug 17, 2013

Nail Art 60: Purple, red and glitter

These are probably one of my favourite designs I've done so far. (Even my Mom complemented them!) I had the purple and red done for a few days before I decided to add the glitter to cover up the chipping. And look what happened! :]

In other news, I'll probably be working through the weekend to get as much work done as possible before Fan Expo. It's going to be a crazy 4 days because we are having 4 people over. 4 people in our 1 bedroom apartment with a husky. It's going to be interesting.
I think I'm going to bring one of my disposable cameras with me this year too.

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours. I love the glitter on the ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the patience to do this to my nails. It looks so cute!

    xo

    Ashley

    <a href="http://www.southerncabelle.com>Southern (California) Belle</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. treat yourself one day when you have the extra time!

      Delete
    2. What number table are you at Fan Expo please? So I can come get some Art and stickers? Charity_blaine@hotmail.com

      Delete
  3. What number are you at Fan Expo? Charity_blaine@hotmail.com so I can come get some stickers? And Art! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...